Question

Can't register inspection results

• 28 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

A user wishes to partially return part of a purchase order receipt. The current process we use is to enter the qty being return in the ‘Qty to Inspect’ filed on a purchase order receipted. We would then right click and select ‘Register Inspection Result’ and carry out either a Scrap or Return process.

There are two users, who have the same End User Role, however, for one of the users the ‘Register Inspection Result’ option is greyed out. Is there any other mechanisms which determine a user being able to select this option? Both have access to the Site the purchase order is for and can view the Purchase Order Receipt.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @hwilkie ,

Are both users having the same permission sets ? It should be a permission issue if that RMB option i sgreyed out

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @hwilkie 

Could you please check whether the aforementioned user has been granted the Register Inspection Results permission set. Refer below screen print for better understanding. 

Presentation Object: dlgRegisterInspectionResults

Also, please Refresh the Security and Dictionary cache for the relevant user and rerun the process.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @hwilkie ,

If above mention permission is already granted and if still user can not see required RMB option,

I would suggest you following option from ( Tools > options )

Alert : when you performed this, System will clear all preferences ( saved search etc ) in Application. So the application will be as first time logging.

Otherwise user can delete 2.0 folder, if he always log to system from same computer.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Sashika Lakshan yes they have the same permission set as me and I can do the register inspection results but they can’t.

@Xavier Fernando  I have instructed the user to try the reset option but this did not work either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@hwilkie  In that case, I believe reporting a case to IFS Support is the best option to investigate the issue further by a technical expert.