Solved

Automatic Order Processing

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

I had this working once and now it has stopped working.  I am not sure what changed between 22R1 and 22R2.  Even trying to run manually does not work.

Once a purchase order is authorized, we would like the PO to go to released status.  We had this working with Automatic Order Processing.  

Any ideas based on my settings?  One thing I did notice after deleting the job and trying to rebuild it, it is asking for something in the coordinator field.  We have 60 coordinators, so tried using % and it will not accept it.

icon

Best answer by AsankaGaru 29 March 2023, 22:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

You cannot have the coordinator as % and it should not matter to your situation as per the help text below. 

-----------

The coordinator that is used when automatically processing a requisition to a purchase order. The value in this field is not used as a filter criteria when selecting which requisitions or orders to process. The default value is derived from the Default Coordinator ID field on the Site per User window if the field is set as default.

Note: Wildcard character (%) cannot be used in this field since the coordinator entered is only used when system converts a requisition to a purchase order.

Having it as * should not matter therefore.

However, I see your Buyer_code is null. Have you tried putting % in there? I think this column needs a value for the job to work.

Hope this helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Yep, needed the % in the buyer field.  Thanks!!!!

Badge +2

Hi

We are exploring this functionality - does this work on no part lines?

The Order Proc Type field is available in Part Lines but not in no part lines

Is it possible to automatically convert to order and release purchase orders for no part lines?

If so how?!

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Rich P 

You should post this a new question.  

Tagging this onto a post that was closed 10 months ago will not be visible to most in the forum, only to those that look for it or have already replied to this one.