Question

Adding no part PO requisitions to an existing PO

• 7 October 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Why can’t you add no part PO requisitions to an existing PO so that a change order would be created? For parts this works ok. If you are using PO authorizations this means in practise that you can actually never add these no part PO requisitions to an existing PO because the changes are only allowed in the limit of PO amount.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

This flow mainly depends on your configuration, but I don’t see it related to parts or no parts addition in an existing purchase order. If you have configured that changes are only allowed within the order amount, then system won’t permit you to add parts or no parts that increase the order amount.

If you can provide an example with your IFS version, actual configuration, and test steps, I can perhaps help.

Regards,

Pilar

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Pilar

We are using PO Change orders and new authorization is required but I will sent you the test steps. System works differently with parts and no parts.

Matti

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Attached detailed steps how to recreate this

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

and the PO Authorization rule

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Matti Toppari are these lines connected to any Project Activity? If yes, please check whether you have allowed Manual Connections for POCO No parts in Project Setup Parameters > Manual Connections. Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

No project connections