Solved

Service Bundle Error

• 17 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, I am currently setting up the first sets of service bundles at my organization and I am running into an odd error. Everything is working fine in our development environment, but not in production. When I try submitting a service request from a bundle, I get the following error message in the console:

2023-07-17 08:05:50,898 WARN  [com.axiossystems.assyst.domain.events.EventSlaClock] (default task-44) Priority was not matched for and event against the sla =>  [ SlaDto ] ID: 3 ShortCode: CHANGE SLA. No sla response or resolve times can be set for event.

assystNet simply states: The requested resource cannot be processed by the underlying application services.

I have checked multiple settings related to our SLAs and I can’t seem to figure out what is going wrong. Would anyone be able to help?

icon

Best answer by Patricia-Vanessa Muller 20 July 2023, 13:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Here is another error message causing the same problem: 

2023-07-17 08:05:50,523 ERROR [org.jboss.as.ejb3.invocation] (default task-36) WFLYEJB0034: EJB Invocation failed on component EventLoggingServiceBean for method public abstract com.axiossystems.assyst.dto.events.EventDto com.axiossystems.assyst.ejb.events.EventLoggingService.createBundle(com.axiossystems.assyst.dto.SessionToken,com.axiossystems.assyst.dto.events.BundleDto) throws com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.AuthorizationException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.DAOException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.InfrastructureException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.BundleException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.EventLoggingException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.InvalidDataSetupException,com.axiossystems.assyst.exceptions.ComplexValidationException: javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Badge +3

Hey jdavidyoung07,

I have looked in the first error provided:
“2023-07-17 08:05:50,898 WARN  [com.axiossystems.assyst.domain.events.EventSlaClock] (default task-44) Priority was not matched for and event against the sla =>  [ SlaDto ] ID: 3 ShortCode: CHANGE SLA. No sla response or resolve times can be set for event.”

This error points to there being no Escalation Times set in the SLA you are using. You can set these in the SLA form found Configuration → Service Level → Service Level Agreement 
More information can be found in the wiki here:
https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-2Wiki/index.php/Service_Level_Agreement_(SLA)_Form#Escalation_Times

For the second error you shared I have found a few different causes one involving expressions, can I ask you to log a service request via our Self-Sevice portal https://support.axiossystems.com/assystnet or via email to axios.support@ifs.com for further investigation?
If you could provide the server.log with the error, screenshots of the error in assyst, information regarding the service and if any expressions are used.

Kind regards, 
Patricia