Question

How to make the comment on RFC Stage visible

• 8 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

How to make the comment on RFC Stage visible as we need to make the internal comments on workflow visible to Assyst user 

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Amal - Do you mean comments against tasks in AssystWeb not being visible to end users in AssystNet? 

Badge

Yes exactly.. comment against tasks in AssystNet 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi Amal, 

Action visibility in assystNet in controlled by the action type form. You have the option to either mark the action type as public or private. Generally a public action can be seen by business users whereas a private action can’t (unless users with elevated permissions are involved).

There’s more information about this available on the following wiki page:
https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-5Wiki/index.php/Private_and_Public_Actions_in_Self-Service_Portal

Cheers,
Robert

Badge

I didn’t think so as we make the action public but the comment is not visible to business users as I mentioned before I’m talking about RFC action not Normal action 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi Amal, 

The stage actions on your process don’t usually have comments added to them as they are taken by the system when the process moves from one stage to the next - do your stage actions have comments added? 

Note the stage action is on the parent event that the process is attached to, the actions on this event are what the self service portal is displaying to the end user. i.e. in your example above the stage actions on event 3295 are what’s being displayed in the self service portal (not the tasks associated with this process).

Cheers,
Robert

Badge

Yes I got your point 

I’m asking about stage actions I’m sure I make the comment mandatory I want to let user see the comment and the assignee