Solved

sync limited parts to mworkorder assortment

• 17 November 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

could any one help with this issue? 

I created an assortment, linked two parts and activeted to limit the sync parts to mobile but no parts are shown in mobile.

I already linked to the mobile user in mobile parts basic data, sync all the entities.

The flag “sync all parts” in TAS is off.

I’m using IFSAPP V10 UPD8

Do I need to do something else?

tks 

icon

Best answer by James Ashmore 17 November 2020, 23:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

After connecting your user to the part assortment you need to run a schedule task to Refresh the Mobile Objects

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

After connecting your user to the part assortment you need to run a schedule task to Refresh the Mobile Objects

got it..worked...another question:

in assortment, i linked two parts, but it shows in mobile 3.

shouldn’t I see just 2 in mobile?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It will also pull in any parts connected to your assigned work orders and Warehouses. Check in Mobile Part Basic Data to see what you should see I think.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

It will also pull in any parts connected to your assigned work orders and Warehouses. Check in Mobile Part Basic Data to see what you should see I think.

I could see that in mobile part basic data in assortment parts, it shows only 2, but the other tab “whare house/ user it shows 3 parts”.

is this because I’ve connected the user to the entire wharehouse?

even if i have connected the user to the entiry wharehouse, i thought that the assortment would filter allowing just the parts I inserted there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

no, the background job attempts to gather all Part related data you will see in the App. If you have stock in a connected warehouse that you will sync down then you need to related part data to see the description etc

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

understand. but it’s strange. i removed the link of the user to the wharehouse in maint basic data.

after sync, it shows all the parts in mobile even with only two parts in assortment.

the user is linked to the assortment.

I still haven’t undertood the logical.

What I need is that the user just see in mobile just the parts I link in assortment.

is that possible?

tks for attention and help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Did you re-run the schedule task after removing the user to warehouse link?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

yes. after re-run, it shows all the parts of all wharehouses.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

By removing the link to the Warehouse the system has seen that you want access to all parts in Stock that your user has Site access to - hence why you see all the parts.

If you want to restrict this to just the parts in your assortment you need to connect your user to a warehouse that only has stock for those two parts.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

By removing the link to the Warehouse the system has seen that you want access to all parts in Stock that your user has Site access to - hence why you see all the parts.

If you want to restrict this to just the parts in your assortment you need to connect your user to a warehouse that only has stock for those two parts.

Gr8 James. Tks 4 help and attention!!!!