Solved

Revise Service Quotation with Obsolete Task template connetced

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

A service quotation is created and a work order was connected to service quotation using the connect service option, a task template was connected with work order, which got populated on the service quotation as well, service quotation is in released status, then status of Work task template is changed to obsolete and created a new revision of work task template. Now if we try to create new revision of the Service Quotation, we are getting error, that task template is obsolete and its not allowing to disconnect the work order from quotation, nor we are able to change the task template on work order

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 5 August 2022, 10:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @InfAnkurS ,

I tested this in IFSAPP10 UPD 16 and noticed the same behavior.

However, it is possible to change the revision number manually using LOV. Then the service quotation status changes back to ‘Under Preparation’ automatically. Please refer below screen prints.

Service quotation status has been changed back to Under Preparation.

Hope the above method will solve your issue.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thanks a lot for response, we are working in V10 UPD13 and we are unable to change the revision number manually as well in service quotation, getting an error changes not allowed in released status of Service quotation. Cannot bring back the status of service quotation from Released to Under preparation as well (not allowed to create quotation revision ).

what could be an alternative ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @InfAnkurS ,

In UPD13 , yes it is not possible to do any change to the released Service Quotation and you can’t even set it to Obsolete status. So it is true you are stuck at this step. I will update you if I could find a solution to this.

Thanks ,

Nethmini

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @InfAnkurS ,

I think this issue needs to be investigated. Please raise a ticket to Support.

Thanks,

Nethmini