Question

PM Actions functionality for Machinery Pre- Start Checks

• 10 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Has anyone used PM Actions to generate a Work Order of a type that represents a Pre-Start check ?

The PM Action functionality can be used to generate this type of Work Order weekly or daily on selected Assets.

The generated work order then serves as a platform to execute a survey to run through the pre-start checklist questions on the Technician Portal. It also serves as a platform to create any new or additional work identified during the checks. 

This also drives the workflow for the completion of the checks and the digitalisation of the checklist responses.

Also, interested to see other ways in which Pre-Start checks on machinery can be handled in IFS Cloud.

2 replies

Badge

Hi Antonio
Thanks for this. 
I am interested to see how to setup the prestart survey and the check list done after the completion of work orders. Is there any material or link regarding this that you can share with me please ? 

Thanks

Nelson

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Nelson,

I have not seen any material or link regarding this. Perhaps you can raise a separate thread for this on the community forums.

The tip I can give you is go to the section ‘Maintenance Survey’ in IFS Cloud to configure those workflows and questions in the survey. You will also need to perform task execution using the Technician portal for those to surveys to pop up on task commencement or completion.

Cheers.

Antonio