Skip to main content
Question

Order PM based upon event

• 28 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I am working in IFS cloud and tries to order event driver PM’s.  I am getting the error message   "There are no valid actions for the entered criteria".   Anyone else that has experienced the same in IFS cloud and any ideas what causing this issue?  I have PM’s defined with correct data.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi

@NovTronBe It means you do not have any maintenance plan generated on your PM action. Check again the maintenance plan, you need to have a maintenance plan line when you are entering an event. If the maintenance plan has not been generated at that point, then go to event and validate with your PM’s valid time periods.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Dimuthu

Badge +2

I have already checked it….

I am not having anything under the maintanance plan, but that will only occour in cases where  I have calender based PM’s.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi

@NovTronBe 

• Go to Event page under maintenance planning and schedulling
  • Create a new event and add required data
  • Make sure Date From and Date To in between your PM Valid From and Valid To dates
  • Then enter the event data and check maintenance plan
  • You will have maintenance plan line according to your data
  • Activate PM action and
  • Do event generation by adding correct WO Site and Event.

Thanks

Badge +2

I found what causing it and it is new functionality in cloud vs what exists in IFS 10.   Now the event could be scheduled and we need to add event period for each period where an event could be created.