Question

IFS APPS10 UPD9 does not show GIS Map in AURENA

• 17 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Dear Experts

According to I open GIS map in IFS APP10 UPD9 and found that GIS map can be opened via IEE but not via AURENA, meanwhile opening in IFS APP10 UPD14 has no problem like this as I can open GIS map via both IEE and AURENA.

Therefore, may you please confirm me that UPD version affect for opening GIS map via AURENA or may you suggest me the method to allow me to open GIS map via AURENA in IFS APP10 UPD9.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

GIS Map works in Aurena on Apps 10 (not all features are there compared to IEE though). It’s more polished in IFS Cloud, but the basic things are there in Apps 10 as well.

/Mathias

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Dear Mathias

Thank you for your information, but there is some different when we compare UPD9 with UPD14 as you can see in the list below

1. UPD10 : GIS map can be opened via both IEE and AURENA
  1. UPD9 :  GIS map can be opened only via IEE

So, I need confirmation that other people face the same problem like this or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi

I cannot say how it works for others, but it should work the same in UPD14 as it does in UPD9.

If you think a bug has been introduced I suggest you file a proper support case and get it investigated. My guess is there is a different in the setup in these two environments.

/Mathias

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Dear Mathias

Thank you for you suggestion