Question

How to assign Resource manually in Maintenance Planning Board (MPB)? Anyone Please advise. Thanks.

• 9 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

I want to assign resources manually in Maintenance Planning Board. But when I tried drap and drop the resources, it is not getting assigned. What are the steps to perform this. Please advise. Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @fekramkun 

A bit hard to follow the steps you have taken here and what is not working. Can you provide some detials on the steps you followed (and maybe some screenshots if possible) we will be able to assist. 🙂

Badge +4

Hi @fekramkun 

A bit hard to follow the steps you have taken here and what is not working. Can you provide some detials on the steps you followed (and maybe some screenshots if possible) we will be able to assist. 🙂

Can you assist with actual steps to assign resources in MPB, please? if possible with screenshots. Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @fekramkun 

How far have you got in the process of loading in the work orders and resource data that is to be scheduled? It is easier if you provide screenshots of where you are in the process and I will be able to guide you to produce the schedule.

Best Regards, Anders