Solved

How cancel a WO after receiving parts from a WO's PO?

• 18 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi everyone, in Apps10 EE I'd like to know if it's possible to cancel a WO even if a PO linked to it has already been received in inventory and closed. I'd add that I've tried to unreserve all in inventory but nothing better. Now I have no reserved parts for this WO, a closed PO but when I try to cancel it, the system pops up an error message telling that I cannot cancel a work task becasue a PO exists on it. However, this last one is closed... Does it mean that we're not allowed to cancel a WO after receiving parts from a PO on it?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Yasanthi Gunawardena 18 January 2022, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi,

If the status of the requisition line in the requisition tab, is still PO Created, then you are not allowed to cancel the task and then work order. You will be able to cancel the WO if the connected PO and its lines (connected to the task) are cancelled and material requisition is also closed.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Grégory ,

Did you try unpeg PO and SO? After Unpeg PO-SO, then you can just cancel the SO.

1-

2-

Kind Regards

Ozgun BAL

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Ozgun BAL,

in fact I cannot unpeg parts becasue I already receive them via incoming dispatch advices. So parts are in inventory, the PO is closed. Wha SO means please?

In any case thanks for your answer.

Kind Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello @Yasanthi Gunawardena,

thanks for this clarification.

Regards,