Solved

future due dates WOs is created

• 6 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Everyone, hope you are well.

I am having a query here, the same WO is generated for the future dates which are yet to be due. what can be the possibility here? this is a monthly PM and is connected to the rule id.

thanks in advance :-)

icon

Best answer by FNSMITHUN 6 June 2023, 16:46

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Hashmit ,

One reason is the calender generation might have been run for future dates

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @EqeMithuV ,

I agree that is possible, however, will it trigger the dates which are not even due? because in this case, the dates are not due still WOs are triggered.

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Hashmit ,

Work orders will be generated for all the maintenance plan lines of the PM which are having the due date within the date range specified in the calender generation.

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks @EqeMithuV , that was the case. 

unfortunately, the so many generated WOs I cancelled it. and this impacted the future WOs as well. is there any way we could get them back  >?

regenerating plans is not helping as the WO is cancelled manually from the WO screen.

thanks again :-)

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Hashmit ,

You could have used the option Cancel Related Work Order which is available as right mouse button on maintenance plan lines, then the work order will be cancelled and disconnected from plan line which will allow you to generate new work order. Unfortunately, you have cancelled the work order through prepare work order screen hence you can see work order reference in plan line even it is cancelled and this wont allow you to generate new work order for the plan lines. 

One option would be to Obsolete the PM and create new PM using copy PM action option. Sorry, I know its a lot of work. 

Good luck !!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @EqeMithuV Thanks a lot worked for me

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi, @EqeMithuV I have a question here. what if the PM is NOT connected to the rule ID and I have generated the WOs for future dates then the system should work exactly the same as above but it's not. Possible reason?