Question

EDM : Répositories

• 21 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

IIs the repositories (Shared option)  is allowed in Cloud AURENA 2R1, 22R1)

Thanks. Regards

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

HI Djedai,

Shared repositories allowed on onPremise hosted environments. 21R2 azure blob storage is also supported.

Regards,

Sahan

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@Djedai 

Sorry to complain, but I must tell you: You should do something about the tool you use to make screenshots, or the way you attach them here. I think that in at least the three last posts here, your images have ended up empty. To get the most out of what you post here, and get better answers, I recommend you investigate what the problem might be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Shared repositories allowed on onPremise hosted environments. 21R2 azure blob storage is also supported.

Hi @Sahan Udana 

Thanks for replying.

Let us use the correct terms here:

The term/name we use for “on-premise” is “IFS Cloud, Remote deployment”. IFS Cloud is the product name, and we currently have two ways to deploy, or host, that, cloud and remote.

As for “azure blob storage”. What that really is about is IFS new “IFS Cloud File Storage” service, a service for securely transfer and store any files (for Docman or Media Library or other uses).

It is part of the platform in IFS Cloud 21R2. To begin with it has one back-end, and that is, as you correctly say, Azure (BLOB) Storage. Other back-ends will follow. Primarily “local” options for customers with Remote deployment.

Also, on remote we support FTP as well as Shared repositories, still handles via Docman (not part of the mentioned File Storage service).

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thanks. regards