Solved

Cloud Version - Sales Part Does not fetch on to Work task sales line when processing a non-inventory purchase part

• 13 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

I have a purchase part (No inventory part connected) with a connection to non-inventory sales part. If I create a purchase requisition for this part in a work task (connected to a customer) and process it until receipt the purchase order, I do not get sales part auto populate in the sales tab in the work task(screen shot attached). This is tested in one of the IFS cloud demo environments also (22.R2) and can recreate this issue there as well.

Looks like a bug. Any information/thoughts about this pls ?. Is there a workaround for this scenario other than adding the sales part manually?

Thank you,

Roshan

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 14 March 2023, 04:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @wrprabash ,
What is the 22R2 SU you have tested this ? I tested this in latest 22R2 and I could observe that the sales part is getting fetched on the sales line without any issue. 

Purchase Part

Requisition line
Sales line

Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @wrprabash ,
What is the 22R2 SU you have tested this ? I tested this in latest 22R2 and I could observe that the sales part is getting fetched on the sales line without any issue. 

Purchase Part

Requisition line
Sales line

Thanks,

Nethmini

Thank you Nethmini for the response. I tested this in  22.2.5.20230201103053.0. What 

Roshan

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @wrprabash ,

Purchase Part

Requisition line
Sales line

Thanks,

Nethmini

Thank you Nethmini for the response. I tested this in  22.2.5.20230201103053.0. What 

Roshan

Follow-up question. How did you create the connection between Non inventory purchase part and the sales part pls ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Roshan,

I tested this in 22R2 SU6 and SU 6 will be released on 16th of March.
Thanks,

Nethmini

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

@wrprabash , From the purchase part window navigated to Supplier for Purchase Part, and then navigated to ‘Create sales part’

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@wrprabash , From the purchase part window navigated to Supplier for Purchase Part, and then navigated to ‘Create sales part’

Hi Nethmini,

I did almost same, instead creating the connection in supplier for purchase part, i did it on purchase part client, using same command.

Only difference is that i test this in SU5 and you did it in SU6. In case if you able to do quick search on fixed bugs for SU6 might help to pin point if this is a bug. Or else is there a way for you to check in a SU5 env.

Thank you so much for the feedback already provided.

Regards,

Roshan

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi Roshan,
Tested this on 22R2 SU5, sales part is not fetched on both Part Requisition Line and the Sales Line.

Thanks,
Nethmini

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Roshan,
Tested this on 22R2 SU5, sales part is not fetched on both Part Requisition Line and the Sales Line.

Thanks,
Nethmini

Thank you Nethmini, confirming its a bug in core !. Will wait until SU6 release.