Question

Aurena - wizard for purchase requisition

• 22 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi all,

We want to use Aurena but it has a lot of errors and functionality missing.

For example: Create a purchase requisition by using the wizard, and without articles, you can not “Connect it” to a work order or a work order task… only Project and ordinary account-dimensions…

Are we the only customer  who is missing this ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi all,

We want to use Aurena but it has a lot of errors and functionality missing.

For example: Create a purchase requisition by using the wizard, and without articles, you can not “Connect it” to a work order or a work order task… only Project and ordinary account-dimensions…

Are we the only customer  who is missing this ?

Any reason you are not creating it from the work task if it's related to a specific task? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, It is not possible to create a request without articles.

Userlevel 7

Hi, It is not possible to create a request without articles.

When you create it using ‘New Maintenance Purchase Requisition’, it gets connected connected to the work order. 

When you say ‘without articles’ do you mean no lines or no-part lines? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello! So I'm discovering Aurena and the Service And Maintenance module. I'm happy I found this thread, as it already has given me some clarity. I do however still have questions relating to this topic.

Ideally I would like the service technician to directly jump into a screen where they can input “No Part Requisition Lines”, automatically backed up with the info from the Work Order.

Could someone please help me, as I don't see a possibility currently how this would normally work.

Below are some screenshots with some explanation complementary to my request/ question above.

Start screen technician

Work details, jump to requisitions

After clicking Requisitions, you are directly navigated to New Purchase Request. You are not able to deviate or change to something similar to No Part Purchase Requisition.

I found in this thread you are able to create Purchase Requisitions, however you need to search the corresponding Work Order. Additionally whereas the Purchase Request generates a requisitions complete with Work Order No.'s. A manually generated Purchase Request does not do this.

Part Purchase Requesition example

New Maintenance Purchase Requisition manual generation example