Question

Aurena : Create fault report or case via GIS Map

• 7 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Dear Experts

I face some problem when try to create fault report or case via GIS map in Aurena. As you can see in the pictures below to compare function between IE and Aurena.

Therefore, please suggest me how to solve this problem.

In IE, there are functions to create Fault report and case.

In Aurena, there is no function to create Fault report and case.

4 replies

Badge

Hi  Nithipatch.J Sidekick,

Yes we agree that those two pre defined commands are not available in IFS Aurena client. Here are you refereeing to Aurena APP 10?
As a alternative solution we are going to introduce a link action for “Create Fault Reports” inside the object information dialog in IFS Cloud tracks(like in below given image) .
But for that you need to connect an object and need to create a new action inside GIS Object Configuration page.

cc - @Mathias Dahl 
Regards,
Lasika

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Dear Lasslk

Thank you for your suggestion, may you give me the information about “How to connect an object and create a new action inside GIS Object Configuration page.?

For me now it shows like this, does not see create fault report function.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Now I set like this

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@Nithipatch.J 

We are just now about to release a fix for IFS Cloud, together with the client framework team, that would allow calling an Aurena assistant from the object configuration dialog. Today you can also navigate to pages. So right now you cannot do what you want unless you make a customization, and even a customization will not be able to call an assistant.