Assets: rollback objet transaction :no voucher type

• 22 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 35 replies

Hi

I am trying to rollbakc object transaction , but i can’t choose any “voucher type” ( see below)

For Assets, I have set voucher type with function group A.

On IFS cloud, is there a new function group to setup?

Thanks a lot

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Ines ,

Voucher type is fetched when I test in 21R2. SU9. 

Voucher type A is setup with Function Group A.

Please let us know the version of the IFSCLOUD environment you are using ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I am on cloud R2

voucher type A is set

It is very strange

and I have this:

Badge +5

This may be a dumb question, but I am not even getting a voucher type when I try to import the asset object. Is there some sort of set up I am missing? I have voucher set up also.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @mwebersje,

The error reported occurs when the user group is not connected to the relevant voucher type which is ‘A’ in this case. 

To resolve,
1. Go to ‘Voucher Series Per Voucher Type’ window

​​​​​​​2.Query for the Voucher type ‘A’

3.Check whether the Year is available in this case I believe the voucher date should be in 2023.

4.If no please add a line for 2023 and the relevant from and to numbers with the Next voucher no

5.if yes click on the line and go to ‘user group per voucher series’ window and check whether the user group is connected in this case it is ‘AC’

6.If not connect the user group with the function group being ‘A’

7.Now trying doing the ‘Post imported Object functions’ again and check whether it resolves

Since the User Group AC is automatically fetched I believe the user would be connected to the user group. You can check this also in user per user group window.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Badge +5

Hi,

We have the voucher series type set up for Voucher type “A”.

And we have the years listed with number sequence. and we have user group “AC” under that voucher type and I am listed in that user group. Is there a posting control I am missing? or is there another set up that we need?

Badge +5

I solved it. I could not use an existing voucher type. Once I created a new voucher type and filled in all the criteria - it automatically populated with my new voucher and I was able to post! Thank you.