Solved

Active Separate Custom Field View

• 20 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

For our solution, Prepare Work Order contains many Custom Fields. I want these Custom Fields to be visible via ‘Active Work Orders’.

If I run a sql query on ‘Active_Seperate_CFV’ all the custom fields are returned but when I access via ‘Active Work Orders’ from the Navigator I do not have any of the Custom Fields available / visible. 

Is it possible to bring in the Custom Fields from ActiveSeperate into Active Work Order Overview?

Custom Fields:

Active Work Orders - None show under Custom Objects

icon

Best answer by Anjaleen Davidson 21 October 2021, 13:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @lisa.gilesAB ,

While checking in the Core environment all the custom fields were listed in 'Active Work Orders' window. But there was a slight difference in number of Approved detail views. There were 2 approved detail views in Core environment as below, whereas its 1 in your case.

When you click on this blue link, you can see that detail view ACTIVE_SEPARATE_OVERVIEW is in Approved state as below.

I've cross-checked this with few other customers also. If the detail view ACTIVE_SEPARATE_OVERVIEW is not approved then the custom fields corresponding to the LU will not be displayed in 'Active Work Orders' window, as it is the underlying view.

Kindly check whether detail view ACTIVE_SEPARATE_OVERVIEW is approved in your environment. If not, approve it and see the result.

Best Regards,

Anjaleen

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thanks so much :) This is what I needed