Solved

Abnormal maintenance plan calendar calculation

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello All,

I’ve created a new PM action with a very simple calendar. (Start date today, Plan execution every 5 days, and the calendar is 24/7). The generated maintenance plan is not as I wished.

Calendar had been re-checked

Is this a case or a misunderstanding of how calendar works in a PM action?

Thank for all your advices

icon

Best answer by Thilini Kumarasinghe 26 May 2023, 14:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

10th of June and 25th June are weekend days and I assume, weekends are defined as non-working days in your calendar, which is why system automatically skips weekends and shift it to the next working day, which is Monday.

But that 3 days gap you have got, seems not a familiar scenario to me, will need to further check. By the look of it, after 12th June, seems the system has calculated the next maintenance plan date from 10th June, which was skipped due to that date being a weekend. But need to check how valid it is to do so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Can you check the calendar used in the maintenance organization ? If the planned date falls in an off work day (weekend / holiday etc), then the planned date will be shifted to the next working day.

Please let me know whether this helps.

Best Regards,

Thilini

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

In addition, please find below, how the calculation was done.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

The calendar is 24/7 (No week-end). I forget to change the calendar in maintenance organisation.

Thank a lot to both of you