Solved

21R2 Work Task status behaviour

• 2 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear community,

is it really standard, that the status of a completed Work Assignment doesn’t change the Work Task status to “Work Done” anymore? I see that behaviour on the 21R2 ifscloudr2bnt-lkp.rnd.ifsdevworld.com environment.

From an organicational point of view, that is not good, since I would check for Work Tasks in state “Work Done” to proceed in the process. Or do we expect the backoffice to check on Work Assignments in IFS Cloud 21R2?

T&R

DADUDE

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 26 November 2021, 05:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +17

Hi @Phil Lamerton this one need to move to Asset Management 

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @dadude  ,

I followed below steps in 21R2 DEV CMB environment but, I could observe that work tasks are getting the status ‘Work Done’ once work assignments are completed.

1. Create a work order in Prepare work order window with two tasks
  2. Assigned the tasks to a test user (alain)
  3. Release work tasks
  4. Go to Service Technician-My Assignments and accept the assigned tasks
  5. Go to ongoing assignments and complete each task while checking the work order from Prepare work order window
  6. Once a work assignment is completed each task was changed to “WorkDone” state in Prepare work order screen

Could you please let us know if you have followed a different test flow.

Thanks & Best regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @dadude ,

Nothing has been changed around this behavior in 21R2.

As a general rule - when changing the last work assignment to Completed, the work task should go to Work Done (precisely as @Nethmini Kosvinna has observed when testing). 

Badge +4

Hello,

I have also had this issue. 

It seems to be intermittent, so I cannot peg the reason as to why/when it occurs. 

WE do follow the process mentioned above

Is RMB Assign Multiple Tasks a factor since it does not link the the Resource Demand?

Thanks