Solved

PR Change Status - Status options menu

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Before I issue a ticket to investigate as a bug, I wanted to see if there is something we are missing are do not have turned on. I am looking to the change a PR status and based on the ‘Change Status’ user manual options, I should have visibility of and ability to select a status greater than the current status. Currently, I have no options to choose from. 

Thanks, Sean

User Manual:

PR:

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 28 November 2023, 16:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Sean,

No, this is working as designed I believe.  Some things to understand, you will only see the USER DEFINED status up to the next status point in the life of the PR.  For example, in your case, you have Requisition Opened which is status ID 340.

The next stop point is Sent for Approval (status 342) which is a system automation point should you be using approval rules, etc. for PR's.  Thus the only value you should see in this case is one for 341 which you can define.

I did this below:

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of room in between the system points but in this case, only one slot was available and I populated it, it displays in our standard environment.

I don't know what status you defined but if they were higher than 342, you will not see them in this lookup.

I hope this clarifies.