Solved

Location in activities

• 12 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We want to report all activities as been done at the customer or remotly from our helpdesk.

We would like to use the field Location in the activity demands to mark the difference:

We use Customer Support module in v15.4.4.0 where phone sessions are automatically added in the order. But the Location is set “On Site” by default. Can we change this to be set to “Last Known Location” by default ?

Same happens if we manually add an activity in the Customer Support Order, the activity is also set “on Site “by default”

In mobile Edge, the default is correctly “At Site”

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 12 September 2023, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet,

I believe the value is hard-coded for the default and is not something you can change by configuration/customizer.  At least I did not find anything that would point to applying a different default in the usual configuration pages like workflow, prompts or miscellaneous I.

I am confirming now with R&D so will come back later once I have this confirmation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet,

Confirmation from R&D:

There is no setting to this field and the change can be done only by the code change.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Phil, then this means that the design is not correct in accordance with the documentation as a remote activity is classified by default as a location “At Site”

I’ll register a ticket so R&D can correct this in a next version