Solved

Filter Critera both for AM and Activity / Add skills in Service Order

• 2 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi all,

1/ For the console dispatch, I would like to add a commun criteria for AM and Activity in order to have a filter that could display both AM and Activity for this criteria
How can I do that ?
For example : I would like to filter technicians and activities by a commun geographical criteria.

Among all criteria available I didn’t find a way to do that.
Skills are not available for activity, State or territory or ZIP not available, 
Directly in a table, is it possible to add a geographical critera available in the transaction  Dispatch Console Activity Fields Settings

(NB : the process for the dispatching is global, All technicians are in a same Action Group and same node, only the activity could give some input for geographical area.  It’s a centralized dispatching)

2/ After created, Is it possible to add a skill for a service order (without change the activity code)

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 2 December 2022, 13:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hello Anthony,

There is not a method to add standard fields such as Territory (for example) to the Dispatch Console Activity Fields settings.

However,  if you create a Customizer field on the service order, these Customizer fields are added to the list in the Dispatch Console Activity Fields settings and can be made visible in the work orders grid.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Phil Seifert 

I assume that a customized field could be displayed in the dispatch console, but not used as a filter (AM or Activity).

is it correct ?

Thanks and Regards
anthony

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

No, the customized field is not added as a selection to the filter.

For example, having just tried this, I added a custom field called Area to the service info page of the service order.  Then set this field as active in the Dispatch Console Activity Settings module so it displayed in the work order grid at the bottom of the DC module.

However, trying to create a new filter to use this field in the Filter Activity section did not display Area (the new custom field) as an option in the filter fields drop down.

Therefore it is not something you can set a filter against.  However, you can of course sort by this field in the work order list to at least group them together.