Solved

Discover search mobile edge

• 6 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

In the V15.4 SU2 we have a new functionality : Item Discovery Search on Mobile will now display the Site ID and/or Warehouse ID to indicate the source of the item being searched.

Could you explain the page on mobile edge where we can find this option and if a setting (MOE) is mandatory.

• Is it in site detail ? or in a service order ?

In my test : In mobile edge in a Service Order > Installed item card > Add new item > Scan and Search on Server an item  > I only have the message “Sorry no records found”

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Reid Gilbert 7 December 2023, 13:45

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Anthony, 
Check your setting of MOE -10150 (if you change it then do a quick logout and log back in on mobile again afterwards to trigger the updated MOE setting to the device):

Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Reid Gilbert 

yes the MOE was enabled.
Maybe I don’t use the good screen to run the search ?

Regards

anthony

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try it from the Site Items screen...click on the filter icon in the upper right hand corner, enter your search criteria and then click on Search Server:

Then click on YES on the “Check at other sites/warehouses?” prompt:

Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Reid Gilbert 

Thanks I found the screen, but I only have the site message.

Do we set something to have the warehouse field in the message ?

Thanks and Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Anthony,
I think the issue here is you’re doing the search directly from the Site Details module...I checked the code and that won’t give you access to the other warehouses so you need to launch this from the Work List module instead...there’s a Site Details icon at the bottom of the Items card, so click on that and then do your Server Search from there and you should get the warehouse search at that time:

Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Reid Gilbert 

one more question about this option.
Is it possible in mobile edge to change the site of a Installed Item after the discover search ?
I didn’t find the way to do that after the search.

Thanks and Regards

anthony

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Anthony,
Click on the Moving Van icon on the Item Discovery search results screen...this will get the item moved to the job site on your current work order (and the Change Log in the Installed Items module will record the details of the move):

Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

HI @Reid Gilbert

Thanks for your help  👍

anthony