Solved

Console Dispatch Filter AM : Dispatcher

• 2 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

HI

We have a criteria named  : Dispatcher
For a service agent where we can define this data ? (The lookup criteria is on a list of Employees)
I thought it was the supervisor, but not. 
I didn’t found in the employee transaction the field where I could set the dispatcher for an AM.

Could you explain ?

Thanks and regards
anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 4 December 2022, 12:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

I am not as familiar with this filter criteria but just walking through it, it forces you to select a user in a lookup if you don’t define one.  The list of users did not seem filtered to a specific type of user that I could see.

I am not so sure that it actually is looking for a configuration on the service agent myself based on this look up as it also shows a lot of company contacts in the person look up.

I will ask further with R&D to confirm how this specific filter works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

After discussion with R&D, we found the Dispatcher option for the Filter SA’s relates to the primary action group of the agent where the action group has a manager defined.

Define a manager for the agent’s primary action group.

Define a new filter using the Dispatcher as a filter criteria populating the value with the manager user account.

​​​

Use the filter in the Dispatch Console and only the agents who are assigned to this  primary action group having this manager will now display.

You were on the right track when you thought it was their supervisor but not at the agent level, it is the action group.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil,

Thanks you for your help and your time and Aslo for R&D team 👌

anthony