Solved

Allocation Batch. Sort by Due Date

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 3 replies

Hi, Could you give us the rule to allocate parts in the Allocation Batch module, because with the sorting method « Due Date », it doesn’t produce the expected results. The Due date of the documents listed in the Allocation Batch module  is not taken in account to allocate products. In V14 it was OK.  
In Log Viewer, I don’t find any order_by Due Date. I have just found a sort on the last reception date in bins, regarding I think the bins to choose when a demand quantity can be allocated from different bins. But no sort by Due Date.
Thanks for your help

Philippe

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 14 February 2024, 11:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Philippe,

I presume you mean this setting in the batch parameters.

I tried executing this and found there was a warning in the event logs in QAC:

Not existing parameter 'a_order_by' was passed to the 'allocation_batch_scrl' query. Please fix it.

I can't say definitively whether this is the same situation you are encountering but I think you should log a support ticket with all the details.  In my test, it only allocated one line and then said the batch was completed with errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Philippe,

A fix document was received from R&D and forwarded to you for the support ticket you raised.  It will also be included in SU8 when that is released.

Kind regards,

Phil