Solved

Alliance My Dispatch Console Settings

• 31 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi

When I set some settings for colors on the web Dispatch Console, for example : Background Color by priority. 

This setting is not displayed on the web dispatch console

But it’s used in the Smart Dispatch Console

Thanks and Regards

anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 8 April 2022, 15:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

I checked this on our QAC environment which is the one that holds the upcoming release & fixes meaning it is v15.4 SU1 + additional fixes/developments.

The setting I have in My Dispatch Console is the following:

I created three service orders with activities having different priorities:

• Critical - Red
  • High - Green
  • Medium - Blue

When I viewed these in the Web Employee Portal Dispatch Console, this is what I saw:

As you can see the bar color is reflecting the three different priorities I defined on the service orders (bottom three in the list).

Is this what you are looking to see or did I miss something?  If correct, then this should be fixed with the upcoming SU2 release.

I am still looking into this to see what it looks like in the Alliance Browser.

Ok, I think I see what you mean now, here is the same screen from the Alliance Browser.  I suspect that functionality has not yet be implemented and will check with R&D.

When it said Bar Mapping, I thought it meant that tiny little bar in the upper right, not the whole work order bar. Let me get this clarfied.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil

Thanks for your answer. I will wait the SU2.

For the colors : As a feedback, when I do demos for customers or propsects, I have often the question : could we have the frame fully colored instead a tiny little bar, because the eye catch up easier the situation. For current customer of astea browser, they would like to retreive colors like they have today.

Thanks and Regards