Alliance : Invoice Method : File

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

In the customer center, when you choose the Invoice Method : File
The folder used for the invoices is : filestoragepath\Export

1/  Is it possible (on the server) to change the folder in order to use the folder : filestoragepath\Invoice

This “output” could be better if you set some developments about invoices, because all of them will be saved on the same folder  (on the folder export, you can have data not related to the invoice process)

2/ Printed status for invoices 
It seems that with this invoice method, the invoice generated has not the status “printed”
Could you confirm ? What is needed to put the status “Printed” for an invoice generated with this method ?

Thanks and Regards

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Anthony,

For question 1, there is a setting in the global.xml for the profile - folderpaths branch where you can define where the PDF invoices (InvoiceFolderPath) are sent that was added in later versions.

For question 2, the only thing I know of which sets this value is actually printing the invoice from the billing batches with the output going to a printer.  I am not sure there is a method to set this flag otherwise.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your support.

For the question 1 : I don’t understand how can I could change the folder when I choose  the Invoice Method : File. When you do that, the folder used for  is : filestoragepath\Export
This folder is used for many documents and I always want to use it for other documents than invoice.

I didn’t find a way to set : if you choose file invoice method, then put the file in the Invoice and not export.

Thanks and Regards

anthony