Question

Alliance Export Template Wizard - missing components

• 19 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I am creating a report in Export template wizard.  I have used cntl, shift and F1 and identified my Bc, Bo and element ID.  When I goto the location on the template wizard, the element ID doesnt exist?  In some cases, the BO doesnt exist either.  any ideas?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Yasas Kasthuriarachchi - could you move this to https://community.ifs.com/groups/alliance-265?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Steve,

Your question/description seems too vague to understand what you are not seeing and where.  Can you supply a screen shot or describe exactly what you are doing.  For example, when I use the wizard, I can select the BC, BO and elements which shows the selected element id’s on the right.  Is this what you are asking about?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

no problem.  When I goto the PSA centre and use cntl, shift, f1 it gives me this screen and when I search for it, it doesnt exist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Thank, you Steve.

Now I understand you were clicking the Ctrl-Shft-F1 key combination with the cursor focused on the field while viewing the PSA Center project.

I am checking on this with development as it does not look correct, especially when you choose the PSA Center Consultant Invoices that is one row above the one you are trying, it does display invoice related elements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Steve,

After review with R&D, this is a bug and a ticket should be logged.  Please log a ticket in our Support Partner Portal.

Phil