Solved

Alliance 15.4 Service order : status completed

• 5 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

On the transaction Order Statuses, we have a status “Completed” for an order type Service Order
How could we manually update an order to this status ?
when a service order is on status Resolved or Accepted by customer, how could we change the status manually from the service order transaction (or other)  to “Completed” 
What are the conditions/settings to update the status to “Completed” ?

Thanks and Regards
anthony

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 5 October 2022, 17:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Anthony,

The status Completed for the order_line.order_stat_uniq_id is an internal temporary status used by Alliance during the invoicing process.  It is not meant normally to be updated outside of that process.  When I see this status, it means something perhaps went wrong during the invoicing and should be investigated.  Orders should never be left in Completed status by design as it is temporary during the billing process.

Having said this, I know this value can be updated by an API sent to the application (I don’t have one at hand myself) as I know another customer does use such to flag orders and then continue the invoicing with audit queue processes.  But a normal application process where you can control that it should be left at this status does not exist.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your feedback.👍

Regards

anthony