Solved

Alliance 15.4 - issues creating private appointments

• 3 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We have just created a bunch of new SAs in Alliance, and if we try to create a private appointment we cannot use “Current location”. This is the first day they use the system. Is this possibly Node-related - all the users are set up with a new node

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 6 July 2023, 13:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Bjørn,

I don’t think this is directly node related but can you also check if these agents have been assigned shifts or work addresses?  Perhaps not having these will caue the application not to be able to determine their current location?

This is just a thought and I have not looked into your question.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Bjorn,

I tried in our QA environment and I could select Current Location from the Dropdown for the field Current Location.  When I checked the address table for the records for the location (lat and long), I found that the address came from the BWORK address for the employee that was assigned the personal activity.  The address_xref table contains the address records for the employee.  Is it possible that your employees do not have an address as many of our customers do not want users to see employee’s personal addresses in the application.  The current location field allows you to select another Current Location value in the dropdown.  Perhaps you can populate an address for start shift or end shift for an employee and default the value of the field Current Location to Start or End Shift.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Bjørn,

The issue appears to be you have address for the BWORK but did not set it as a primary address thus it failed.  You can test this by setting primary, create task...it should work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Phil - setting the BWork address as Primary solved this. Thanks!