Solved

System Exception Error

• 27 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

repeated error occurs (for random users)while navigating in APP10 IEE 

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time,or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 10.100.1.250:48080

icon

Best answer by Manoj Ruwanhewa 19 November 2021, 20:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi @SMANUEL ,

The root cause for this error might be the timeout set for the server requests.I would suggest 2 methods

1. Verify the timeout settings on the MWS 

Please change the 'KeepAliveTimeout' and the 'TimeOut' parameters to 30 and 600 respectively.                This will increase the wait time for the responses from the client. There seem to be no issues                     with changing these values. Hopefully, this method could solve the reported issue.

1. Also please check whether you have set any hard-coded values in the Oracle profile other than UNLIMITED for the session properties? (This can be found under Solution Manager - Security - Oracle Users - Oracle Profiles - Kernel).
    Check whether the "idle time" and “Connect time” are set to UNLIMITED in all user profiles as because No user in the system should have the "idle time" and “Connect time” set to anything else than "UNLIMITED".

I believe the issue can be sorted by trying out these methods mentioned above. Please check and let me know.