Solved

Anyone experienced with lobby translations not working after an UPD18 installation? If you have encountered this issue, what solution was provided to fix it?

• 9 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

After installing UPD18, all .trs files are available in both the installation files and the IEE application, but lobby translations have stopped working while other translations remain functional. Have you or anyone you know experienced a similar issue? If so, what steps were taken to resolve the problem?

icon

Best answer by Jonas Feigl 21 March 2023, 12:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

This is a Core bug introduced with UPD17. Case CS0128724 was opened for this to get this fixed for your project.

Badge +3

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for your investigations and case creation related to this issue

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Jonas, 

Short question, We are just after upd17 in PROD  and we spotted the same lobby issue ( elements aren't translated anymore) . Should we create a separate request on IFS or this CS0128724 was treaten as global core bug? Thanks afor clarification.

kind regards

Łukasz Kołakowski

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @LXK,

Case CS0128724 doesn’t have a correction yet but this will most likely be a bugfix that can either be taken as a single patch or via the next UPD (probably UPD21 but I don’t work in RnD so can’t give you a 100 % guarantee for this).

Definitely raise your own case so the fix can be delivered to you as and when it is available. Make sure to describe the issue you have and also put a reference to this Community Post and/or the case CS0128724 into your case description so the support team knows that this is the same problem.

Cheers

Jonas

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

HI @Jonas Feigl and many thanks for comprehensive answer. I will follow your recommendations. best regards, Łukasz Kołakowski

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

IFS support informed us about the fix:

As per our product experts, this going to be solved with APP10 UPD20.

Badge +2

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that we successfully installed UPD20 on our IFS 10 TEST Environment a few days ago and the Lobby translation works fine now! 

Thanks to IFS for solving this problem!

Kind regards from Austria,

Carina