Question

Using Warehouse Task to conduct Inventory Count

• 5 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for creating a warehouse task that could be used for conducting an inventory location product count.  If anyone has any ideas on how to assign a mission to replicate a count, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Anthony

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Tony P. 

Currently, we can create warehouse tasks only for CO picking, SO picking and the Transport Task. And the development to facilitate Shipment Order picking is in progress.

regards,

Piyal

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I know that at least one customer created their own customization to do this both from regular warehouse task client and in wadaco. 

Maybe @Harri Viitala  knows more. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

correct. We added the possibility to do Counting per Count Report as a Warehouse Task. It was not a very difficult customization in the end.

regards,

Harri

Badge +1

Could you walk me through how I could create a transport task and achieve a count please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi, not sure what you mean. Counting per Count Report as a Warehouse Task was a modification/CRIM and it has nothing to do with transport task anyway. It adds a new functionality to have Count Report under a Warehouse Task - in a similar way as Picking is in standard.