Update the part price from the Sales Part Base Prices

• 20 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

I got a list of catalog prices in my sales part, which have to be updated annually massivelly. I wanted to use the sales part base prices, but it doesn’t update my part price. 

The problem is that when I create a customer order, the price on my order is the price of the sales part and not the sales part base price.

Is that a parameters of IFS tarification or have I to create necessarily a customer agreement or a sales price list ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Pbobe 

did you assign the price list to the price group of the customer?

You need also to assign the pirce group to the customer.

Badge

Hi @Pbobe & @Link !

I am trying to understand how I can update my sales part base prices based on updates done on the non-inventory sales parts - as I believe @Pbobe are also trying to do? 

I connected the price list to the customer price group as @Link  stated above. However, my sales base price is not updated from the non-inventory sales part. Is this possible to do?

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@lydwre Base Price are linked to Sales Price Group. Which are linked to the Price List. Each part will have a base price under a price list and the price list will be linked to the Customer Price Group, Then the base price will be picked in the Customer Order line.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello @Link @lydwre 

If you want to know how the pricing works, go to this video by IFS (english) https://www.gotostage.com/channel/4c8b006abd3344ea9a62605ba7c00c31/recording/4de114edf3194fe3aa5c98d78a2d5142/watch.

It is very exhaustive, with example (it is on APP10 but working the same way on the Cloud)

Paul