Solved

Supplier Performance Evaluation Setup - Create new evaluation period

• 9 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

In the new Supplier Performance Evaluation and Rating functionality (22R1), one can enter KPIs and score suppliers against these KPIs on a period level.

When creating a new periodic scoring, you first have to create the header, defining the period. Then adding the KPI Groups, one by one, you want to measure (which can be a few like five to ten). Then you need to add suppliers, one by one. And if you want to measure more than a few suppliers, lets say 50-100, this is a huge job to add them manually and one-by-one, with limited control of getting it right.

Ok, let’s say we do that manually, and complete the evaluation. When it’s time for a new periodic review, maybe one per month or quarter, one would like to copy paste the old setup, including kpi groups and suppliers, and just change the dates. But when doing copy using the framework copy function, only the header gets copied.

Is there any other way to do this copy / creation of a new period?

icon

Best answer by Piyal Perera 7 November 2023, 03:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello,

I have this same question. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I had a quick look on 22R2 and 23R2 versions.  With 23R2 version, your ‘Supplier Performance Evaluation Setup’ can be saved as a Template. Then you can use Create Evaluation Setup from Template functionality create new setup.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks Piyal! I also noticed that in the news presentations. That solves the problem!

Thanks,

Andreas