Solved

Site General Tab Data Issue

• 1 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Dear Community,

I am having an strange issue in Site. After i saved the Extended Site info tab General Data should automatically come . But for the following site it didnt come and now its not updatable. As it is Production database and has lot of site data i cannot delete it and create again. How to solve this issue.

icon

Best answer by Dilan Senevirathne 1 January 2022, 09:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @VsoMDjewP 

Do you come across the same issue for other sites as well or only for this record? If so it seems like this is an one off incident. Can you check the same with other users as well? 
If this is a common issue I suggest you to report this to IFS Support. 
For the moment you have to manually update those missing info.

Best Regards.
Tharaka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @VsoMDjewP 

Do you come across the same issue for other sites as well or only for this record? If so it seems like this is an one off incident. Can you check the same with other users as well? 

Best Regards.
Tharaka.

No this is happening for This site Only

I am checking with user ID: ifsapp

Now if i update it from backend, will it solve the problem? Or is there any other way to fix it

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @VsoMDjewP 

Best Regards.
Tharaka.

No this is happening for This site Only

I am checking with user ID: ifsapp

Now if i update it from backend, will it solve the problem? Or is there any other way to fix it

Hi
Those information are manually updatable. You have LOV and drop down option. If this issue is one off incident I believe this is only way to fix it

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Tharaka Senevirathne 

The initial post indicated that the fields are not updateable (through the UI).

@VsoMDjewP 

If you place the cursor in the document address field - then you need to select F5 or + Add to add a new record on the tab.  Then you will be able to update and save the information I think.