Question

Shipment Handling Unit missing data?

• 28 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We are in Apps 10 UPD 10 working to implement SSCC, Shipment and Handling Unit labels.  

1. After clicking Create SSCC when clicked on the shipment, I do not see an SSCC number for the entire shipment. I have the appropriate checkboxes checked in the Handling Unit rows and do see an SSCC has been generated for each of the 4 pallets

2. When I am clicked on the Shipment line in the Handling Unit Structure,  and click  ‘Print Shipment Handling Unit Labels’, No of Handling Units = 0 when in fact there are 4 pallet Handling Units in the Shipment
  1. The report  only contains information for the last of the 4 pallets, not all 4, which I would expect for a Shipment Handling Unit. 

Am I misunderstanding and what am I missing to make this work? 

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Actually, the more I look at it, running the ‘Print Shipment Handling Unit Labels’ creates one label per Handling Unit, so that piece is ok.  I was also expecting one label to travel with the entire shipment that shows there are 4 handling units. I have read all the Help and see nothing to the contrary. Am I incorrect in my expectation? Thanks