Solved

Self-service Procurement catalog is not visible

• 15 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi everyone, 

I have a problem about “Self Service Procurement Portal”.

I am not able to see one “Self-service Procurement catalog” in the “Self Service Procurement Portal” and I don’t know why. I’ve checked the following :

• Self-service Procurement catalog is published and is valid for all users
  • Category Assortment is active
  • Product lines are existing in the catalog and are not set as “excluded”
  • Companies of all sites are defined in the “Companies” group of page “Category Assortment” 
  • Sites are defined in the valid sites tab of the “Self-service Procurement catalog”
  • Self-service Procurement catalog is up to date (update has been made)

Another catalog works and is seenable on Self Service Procurement Portal. The only differences I see are :

• The seenable catalog has been manually created while the unseenable catalog has been created by datamigration. 
  • Data seems correctly added to parent ID catalog when manually created (FRSAM2) by the process of adding the part to one subnode (as images below) while Data does not seems to be correctly added to parent ID catalog when created by datamigration (FRSAM)

• What I do not understand is that purchase part are correctly added on subnodes (as image below) but they do not seem to be connected with Parent ID (as image above)

•  

Did someone faced the same problem and/or has the solution now? 

Best regards, 

Laura

icon

Best answer by BeaLauraA 16 March 2023, 09:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Problem solved, the parent line was missing when it was imported via data migration