Solved

Return rental

• 18 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear community.

I have a part rented out to the customer and would like to receive it back after the rental is ended.

End rental done in rental work bench and RMA created.

It is not possible to return the part on stock:

RMA no return possible on return line

What is the issue with the return in this case? It was possible to create the credit invoice.

T&R

DADUDE

icon

Best answer by Shirley Alemao 18 September 2023, 11:00

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @dadude

You have to receive the part in stock from the ‘register arrivals’ screen. If you copy the RMA number, you will get the option to receive the part. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Shirley.

Thanks I came accross it by “accident”. Is there a reason, why we can’t actually get into the inbound receipt from the rma?

But at least the process works 😅

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Dadude,

You should also be able to perform receipt from RMA screen. If you dont see the option then try to navigate using the 3 dots.

Badge +1

Dear community,

please could you explain me, for a RMA in IFS CLOUD, the difference between functions :

• Receive parts
  • Receive parts againts order deliveries

and in which cases we must Receive with “Register arrivals” view and in which cases we must Receive with option in RMA line ?

thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi XALA_Xavier.Lacoste,

Receive Parts Against Order Deliveries: Receive Parts against Order Deliveries dialog is only available for order connected returns, which means the return is done against the connected customer order line. 

You can use Register arrivals or receive from RMA view but please note that from 22r2 onwards the user has to go to Register Arrivals and receive the RMA from there as the receipt function has now been centralized.

Thank you.

Badge +1

ok ! Thanks ! (we are yet on Apps9 but we are working to go to Cloud)