Question

PO Delivery address - Kanban

• 20 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Community,

I’m exploring a bit with the Kanban functionality and are currently having two Kanban Circuits for the same part number triggering PO’s to external suppliers. If possible I would like to have different delivery address (different drop of gates) on the PO depending on which circuit/location that triggered the PO. The locations are in different warehouses and if it would help I can schedule two jobs one for each circuit, by that I can have two different coordinators.

I would appreciate any input.

Thank you!

BR Marcus

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Could use of the Dock Code and Sub Dock Code on each supplier circuit achieve what you wish?

Dock Code:
It is used to specify delivery information and define an area (dock) where the parts are to be delivered, i.e., a cargo bay.

Sub Dock Code:
It is used to specify delivery information and define an area on the dock where the parts are to be delivered, i.e., a gate in the cargo bay.

Badge +2

Hi @matt.watters 

Thank you for your reply.

How is this field intendent to work? I did the update and triggered a new PO but I’m unable to find the dock info neither in the header or line data.

BR Marcus

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@ROXMARHOL in the standard, non-modified, PO Work Copy the Dock and Sub Dock appear as below on the line. Is it possible these attributes have been removed from your PO report?

Badge +2

Aha.. okay. Yes, these columns we don’t have in our current layout. I will check it out. Thank you for the suggestion. Much appreciated!

BR Marcus