Question

No result for Tolerance Check on Customer Schedule

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We are trying to start up Tolerance Checks for some of our Customer Schedules. 

We have added a template to the Agreement Part and the Agreement Part has Automatic Tolerance Check Method and also Approval Method set to Unconditional due to that we are only running the tolerance check for statistical purposes. 

When new schedules are released, we get no result in the Result tab of the schedule. Have we missed something in the settings or why are we not getting a result? 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

The tolerance check is triggered between Reconciling and Approving, so then:

• Check the customer schedule history to find out which steps have been performed
  • Check if your user (or the user that Reconciles and Approves the schedule) is included in the Approver Id ALL configured in Agreement Part

Also, confirm if there are previous Released schedules to compare with.

If everything looks correct, I don’t see any reason why tolerance check should not be triggered. So then, you can create a Support ticket to investigate this in detail.

Regards,

Pilar

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Pilar Franco 

Hi,

Thank you for your quick feedback! I checked all of the above and everything looks OK. The schedule is within tolerance. The strange thing is that this is giving a result in our Test environment but not in Prod which makes it unlikely to be a bug, because they have the same installation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi,

So then, I can only think of a configuration  or data problem, that makes this tolerance check not being triggered. 

I recommend, then to create a Support ticket, so this can be investigated.

Regards,

Pilar

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Pilar Franco 

FYI, I continued testing this today and discovered that there need to be a Customer Schedule that has been manually tolerance checked for the automatic process to give a result. After I had done it manually I could set the agreement back to automatic and then everything worked. 

So a pre requisite for this functionality is that there needs to be a Released, manually tolerance checked schedule to base the automatic function on. A bit buggy behavior but at least a work around.

BR

Josefin