Solved

Missing Group/Sum option in IFS Cloud. Will this be included in a release in the near future?

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Is Group/Sum option in Advanced Search functionality available in IFS Cloud version? 

There are several topics posted covering this topic. As the below entries were few years old, I was hoping something might have changed in between. Can I know that, will this Group/Sum option included in upcoming cloud version. If it is already available, is there any material on how this is done?

Missing Group/Sum option in IFS Cloud #GSDTECH# | IFS Community

Advanced search (i.e. group, count, sum, etc) | IFS Community

One of IFS customers has raised this question again and In App9 & App10 user had the possibility to conduct advanced searches by grouping values and summarizing values in table views. They wants to know whether this will be included in a release in the near future. 

Business Impact: User will have to use longer methods to find information that is required.

Thank You & Best Regards,

icon

Best answer by Nikila Dis 7 March 2024, 05:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @thaelk,

As per my understanding due to some technical/ functional difficulties/ challenges the different product areas face, RnD has not decided to implement Group/ Sum/ Order in IFS Cloud. Recently I have checked whether this has been implemented in our latest 23R2 environment and the results were negative. One workaround is that we can export the data into Excel and find the relevant group/sum for respective columns (which may be time-consuming).

Regards,

Nikila Dissanayake

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @thaelk 

I have further checked this behavior and found these steps which may help you. Assume if we want to get the sum of Reserved Qty;

1. Open page navigator
  2. Click on Inventory part in stock list
  3. There is separate field called ‘ > Summary’
  4. Now click on + mark and enter a pick value in the summary field > confirm and closed.
  5. Now save it and publish it in the Global Context.
  6. Now you can see the sum of the quantities of the relevant field.

Regards,

Nikila Dissanayake

Badge +4

Hi @Nikila Dis,

Thank you very much for the answer. 

Best Regards

Thakshal