Solved

Intersite Flow

• 2 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi All,

Assume we have an intersite flow starting from the Purchase Order as this.

Internal PO - P100126

Internal CO - P10576

External PO - P100127

There are two requirements.

1. All changes (Price, Qty, Date, Cancellation) made to internal PO, should be replicated to the other 2 orders.
  2. Any changes cannot made to external PO and should not be moved to other orders.

Is there any data setup available in the application that allow those two requirements?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Fredrik Johansson LKP 4 December 2023, 12:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @HoiLakshG,

Please go through the above community post. 

Regards,

Nikila Dissanayake

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Nikila,

Thank you for the details.

But it seems that the mentioned post is related to the intersite flow starting from the External CO. But in here, it is starting from the Internal PO and ends with external PO. So as per the requirement, if we start changes from internal PO, then it should be moved to other orders. And also, changes made to external PO should be restricted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

For the first requirement I think you need to send a change request. I think there is an indication on the PO that you have pending changes. As far as I know there is not automatics replication similar to fi you would have had an external Customer Order.

As far as I know there is no way out of the box to prevent changes on the External PO, you will get a replication dialogue asking if you should replicate to the internal CO and PO. Perhaps an event could be added with a validation (I am not an expert on events though).

Best Regards

Fredrik