Solved

Interco - Connectivity Inbox messages

• 22 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi All,

I was trying to get the Interco process working for a customer but unfortunately didn’t succeeded. I followed the manual presented in a different topic (Inter-site orders basic data set up. | IFS Community) but was unsuccessfull.

I did manage to get outbound messages in the “Search connectivity Outbox messages’ but no inbound messages. So it seems the system is actually sending out messages but the incoming messages ere gettinbg lost somewhere. The database processes “Connectivity_SYS.Process_Inbox__” and “Connectivity_SYS.Process_Outbox__” are both enabled.

Any ideas on what could be the issue here?

Best Regards

Roel Timmermans

icon

Best answer by Vimukthi Mahakumbura 23 November 2021, 01:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, you should also check this topic.There's a checklist and another set of instructions to refresh connectivity.

https://community.ifs.com/buying-procurement-demand-planner-asc-srm-41/intesite-order-customer-order-8884

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Thanks Vimukthi, for some reason this morning everything was working and all messages that did not arrive yesterday were visible in the inbox. Probably something was reactivated overnight and managed to create all messages.

Thanks for your reply and input!

Best Regards

Roel Timmermans