Question

IFS10+UPD12 Zebra ZT230 label printing issues

• 7 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello Community,

In a customer implementation of IFS10+UPD12 we developed a Crystal Reports layout for Handling Unit Content Label to print in Zebra ZT230 printers. The paper size is 10x10cm and the layout is 9.5x9.5cm just in case margins are a problem.

In topics, what we are experiencing is:

-> If we preview the label in IFS and then print it directly to the printer using Adobe Acrobat, then label prints correctly - Figure 1

-> If we print a test page from Windows, the label prints correctly - Figure 2

-> If we print directly from IFS using the Print Dialog, the label prints almost blank (just 2 small dots on the top) - Figure 3

We tried multiple setting of paper size in Report Definitions no success. Currently the layout is defined with Paper Size = Other.

Can anyone help me or give me a hint of how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Figure 1:

Figure 2:

Figure 3:

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @timmanuca ,

There is another discussion topic so similar to yours. Direct Printing not possible to Zebra printer in App 10 environment using RDL layouts | IFS Community

I hope it helps.

BR, Ahmet

Badge +2

Hi @timmanuca @AHMET.GULTEKIN  Did you get any solution .We are also facing something similar.

Label is created in report designer(rdl)

When we preview it prints it prints all labels but when we directly print form IFS OK button without preview .It prints one label.

Its bit urgent ,could you please provide your input.

Regards

Neha