Solved

How to disable add new records button in shop order

• 29 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

We need to disable add new records button from shop order screen, materials tab line level for all users or for some particular users.

How to do this, please help.

Best Regards,

Hari

icon

Best answer by ludovic.rougean 29 May 2023, 07:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi, not sure what is your level of confidence with permission sets, but it’s where you can find your solution. Each screen is attached to a package (API): (i don’t have shop order, but same principle with purchase order)

Then you go in permission set and you can search for this API in Database Objects. When you click on it, you ll see that each API is connected to “Methods” and you will find a methods called “New_” or similar. That is the one(s) you must deactivate in the permission sets given to your users. To know which permission is granted this method, just right click and choose “Show Grantees”

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

HI!

I have checked this right now and @ludovic.rougean have right:)

I have disabled Procedure New__ and symbol ‘+’ was disapired.

Best regards

Szymon

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

HI!

I have checked this right now and @ludovic.rougean have right:)

I have disabled Procedure New__ and symbol ‘+’ was disapired.

Best regards

Szymon

Thank you

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, not sure what is your level of confidence with permission sets, but it’s where you can find your solution. Each screen is attached to a package (API): (i don’t have shop order, but same principle with purchase order)

Then you go in permission set and you can search for this API in Database Objects. When you click on it, you ll see that each API is connected to “Methods” and you will find a methods called “New_” or similar. That is the one(s) you must deactivate in the permission sets given to your users. To know which permission is granted this method, just right click and choose “Show Grantees”

Thank you