Expense Part Type in Inventory Part

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hi every one

Could some one please explain me what is difference between Expense and other part type in Inventory part?

for example If I create an inventory part with   purchased raw type, i know i am not allowed to create part structure for this part or when i create an inventory part with purchase/purchased raw/expense, the system create Purchase Part for it, at the same time.

but i dont know when shall i use expense part and which part of business are affected?

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Expense parts are: Purchase parts that are expense part, no structures are allowed. These are materials like for example Toilet paper, Pencils, printing paper etc. Basically consumables which have no relation with the production, but are also used. (If you want to register them of course)

Badge +6

Hi Expense parts are: Purchase parts that are expense part, no structures are allowed. These are materials like for example Toilet paper, Pencils, printing paper etc. Basically consumables which have no relation with the production, but are also used. (If you want to register them of course)

thanks for your responding.

could you explain what do you mean when you say “no structures are allowed”?

I mean to say,  I thought when I have created an expanse part in the system, I am not allowed to create “product structure” for that part, but it seems I was wrong.

( because I have created Product Structure For Expanse Part)

Badge +6

🤔???