Solved

Automatically transfer charges from Intercompany CO to PO, CO

• 27 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Is it possible to automatically transfer charges from an intercompany customer order to an intercompany purchase order and an intercompany customer order? In the example below, system automatically creates purchase order P100033879 and customer order S100041153 after the customer intercompany order S100041152 is released.

We need to transfer charges from customer order S100041152:

to purchase order P100033879:

and customer order S100041153:

We also need to update the charges for other orders when one of them has changed, as in the example below:

the charges for S100041153 have changed so we need to update the charges in P100033879 and S100041152.

Ideally, changes to charges in one order will affect other intercompany orders, such as a quantity or price change, and we can approve them in the frame "Incoming change request for customer order" :

Please also let me know where I can find traces of automatically created orders in the intercompany process? I can't find it in background jobs or in application messages.

Best regards

Bart

icon

Best answer by ShawnBerk 27 October 2022, 16:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

No, this isn’t possible, there are several threads on this subject and also on the idea wall.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Search the Connectivity Inbox for Messages

ORDRSP should be CO-PO-CO

ORDERS should be PO-CO

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thank you. I considering two approaches to creating this functionality, could you please advise which will be the best?

1. really big customization to handle it.
  2. Many small configurations(custom objects) that will improve and automate separate elements of the process e.g.:
    1. event will run background task wchih will creat the charges in PO when you release CO
    2. event will run background task wchih will creat the charges in second CO when you release CO
    3. event will run background task wchih will update the charges in first CO when update charges in second CO
    4. custom fields that will store relationship between charges in orders
    5. events that will block process when you don’t popertly update/create charges for all orders
    6. workflow for this process by emails and or approval rounting and or messages in application
    7. etc...